Licensed Service Plumbers
GC Plumbing Services has operated in Central Texas for over 20 years. We strive for excellence in providing the best local service in Travis County. We are an established and reliable family owned company that is looking for dependable employees to join our team.
Our Plumbers must have high-quality workmanship, outstanding customer service skills and a team player attitude. Our goal is to provide a long-term, growth-oriented work environment for everyone employed at GC Plumbing Services.
- Are you dependable, resourceful, and responsible? Do you have a lot of energy, a good work ethic and loads of common sense when it comes to plumbing service work?
- Do you see yourself making $100,000.00 a year?
- Do you have at least 2 years of residential plumbing service experience? Do you also have a list of 2-3 solid references to prove it?
- Are you willing to do plumbing work only to current code and give WOW customer service every time?
- Do you see yourself on a winning team where everyone respects and supports each other?
- Are you a champion at doing residential plumbing service work and delivering service that customers cannot get enough of?
- Do you have the talent and mindset to work with a team?
- Do you love to offer options to customers that increase the comfort and safety of their homes?
- Do you have the patience to deal with the occasional difficult Client?
- Are you experienced in Plumbing codes?
- Do you love to learn new things?
Our plumbers are career-minded individuals who manage their time efficiently, possess outstanding troubleshooting & repair skills, and enjoy working with customers. Our plumbers are rewarded for their quality work. As a member of our team, you will perform diagnostics, service, and installation of plumbing in residential and light-commercial environments. With a strong focus on customer service and a commitment to integrity, you will answer questions and resolve customer concerns. Other duties include assembling, installing, and repairing pipes, fittings, or fixtures of heating, water or drainage systems. Paid Training
If you hold a state issued plumbing license and a commitment to providing outstanding customer service, we want to talk to you! A valid driver's license, clear MVR is required as well as clean drug test and background investigation.
- Year around work
- Paid continuing education and license renewal, and prep courses
- On-Call rotations
- Company Vehicle
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- Company subsidized group health insurance
- Paid Weekly
- Direct Deposit
- 2 years’ experience
- MUST hold Tradesman, Journeyman or Master plumbing license by Texas State Board of Plumbing
- Valid Texas Drivers License and clean driving record
- Pass background check prior to being hired
- Ability to work overtime and on call as needed
- Pass drug test
Send in your resume through this ad. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time Salary: Base Plus Commission
License: Current Texas Plumbers License (REQUIRED)
Work Authorization: United States (REQUIRED)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
Please get in touch with our team for more information at (512) 400-3104.
Licensed by the Texas State Board of Plumbing Examiners
Emergency Services Available
Top Quality Professional Plumbing Services
Upfront, Flat Rate Prices
Clean & Reliable