Indoor plumbing is something that you may take for granted. It can be easy to go about a normal routine without giving one thought to the pipes that carry water and sewage out of your home or business. Unfortunately, when the plumbing system breaks down it can create a world of chaos. When this happens and you need a plumbing contractor in Austin, TX you want to make sure you hire someone reliable. GC Plumbing has been working as a local plumbing contractor for many years and we strive to provide our customers with top quality plumbing services alongside excellent communication and client care. If you’re dealing with any type of sewer or plumbing catastrophe, do not hesitate to call our office at (512) 520-0056. We will diagnose and repair your plumbing systems in no time at all for a reasonable price.
Do You Need to Hire a Plumbing Contractor?
A lot of people don't call for a plumbing contractor when they need one. They figure that something like a slow drain isn't worth the money it would cost to hire a professional plumber. Unfortunately, putting off scheduling an appointment with a professional plumbing contractor can result in an even bigger problem later on down the road. Small problems in your drains can indicate a bigger issue in the main pipes of sewer, which needs to be addressed by a professional. If you are struggling with slow drains or any other plumbing problem, call our office today. If you are dealing with major plumbing repairs that need immediate attention, we offer 24/7 emergency plumbing services.
If you’re uncertain if it’s time to call a plumbing contractor, there are many signs you can look for throughout your house to determine the condition of your plumbing systems. The first sign is a strong odor. If your home or business wreaks of a sewage smell, or you are smelling the rotten egg odor associated with a natural gas leak, contact a plumber. The second sign is unexplained noises. These noises can be anything from banging in the pipes to water running continuously and gurgling in the toilets. Finally, if no water comes out of the faucet when you turn it on or there are wet spots on the floor or ceiling of your home, you may have a frozen or burst pipe. These are considered plumbing emergencies and you need to call a plumbing contractor immediately.
Plumbing Contractor Services
GC Plumbing offers a variety of services at a professional plumbing contractor in Austin, TX. Whatever type of plumbing problem you are dealing with, we are here to help. We hire only the best plumbers in the industry and strive to provide our clients with top quality customer service. If your plumbing system is on the blink, contact our office at (512) 520-0056 to schedule an appointment today. You can also click on the links below to learn about the specific services we offer.
- Commercial Plumbing We provide plumbing diagnostics, repairs, and replacements for all types of commercial buildings.
- Residential Plumbing Our residential plumbing services are designed to keep your pipes flowing smoothly.
- Emergency Plumbing Repairs Plumbing emergencies can leave you without running water or a working toilet.
- Burst Pipe Repair When one of your pipes burst, shut off the main water supply and call our office immediately.
- Frozen Pipe Repair Let us take care of all your frozen pipes before they have a chance to thaw and cause serious damage to your home.
- Leak Detection & Repair If you’re having trouble identifying the source of a leak in your plumbing, give us a call.
- Slab Leak Repair Slab leaks occur in the pipes beneath the slab of your foundation. They can be extremely dangerous for your home.
- Water Line Repair We offer main water line repairs to make sure you have a clean, adequate supply of water.
- Drain Cleaning & Repair Regular drain clean improves the overall function of your plumbing and sewer systems.
- Gas Line Repair Gas leaks can be extremely dangerous. If you smell gas, evacuate the building and call us immediately.
- Sewer Line Repair If you’re dealing with major problems in your sewer, let us complete the repairs.
- Backflow Prevention Backflow valves prevent sewage from backing up into your main water supply.
- Grinder Pump Repair If you’re grinder pump is in bad shape, your home or business is in danger of a sewage back up.
- Sump Pump Repair If you have problems with your basement flooding, perhaps you need a sump pump repair or installation.
- Garbage Disposal Repair If you want to maintain the integrity of your garbage disposal, you have to be very careful what you flush down it.
- Toilet Repair If your toilet isn’t working properly, call us. We offer minor repairs or full-blown replacements.
- Faucet & Sink Repair Upgrading the faucets and sinks in your home can give your property values a real boost.
- Shower & Tub Repair If your home has an old shower or tub, consider getting an upgrade to improve the value of your home.
- Bathroom Remodel Upgrade your bathroom with new faucets, shower tiles and maybe even a new tub.
- Kitchen Remodel Remodeling your kitchen can increase the value of your home and property.
- New Construction Plumbing If you are constructed a new building and need someone to install the plumbing, give us a call.