As a homeowner or business owner, you want your plumbing to be in the best condition always. The best way to do this is to get plumbing maintenance annually or biannually. Plumbing maintenance is great for a number of reasons–it can help catch problems early, reduces the need for repairs, extends the life of your plumbing pipes and systems, and saves you money. While it’s important, we know that residential and commercial property owners can get busy, making it hard to schedule the necessary maintenance. Due to this, it can lead to eventual problems with your plumbing down the road. Like most things in life, bad things tend to happen when we least expect it, including issues with our residential and commercial plumbing. Sometimes a pipe leak or clogged sink can occur at the most inopportune times, which is why GC Plumbing is here to provide plumbing services.
For customers who are dealing with an emergency plumbing situation, they can call on GC Plumbing for emergency plumbing repair in Round Rock and Lago Vista, TX. No matter how big or small the problem is, our plumbing contractors have the experience and skills to handle it. From a clog in the drain to a burst water pipe, you can rely on us for quick and effective repair service. To get more information or to receive our help right away, please call us at (512) 520-0056.
Signs You Need Emergency Plumbing Repair
We always want to get our plumbing repaired right away, so we consider every plumbing mishap an emergency. But when is emergency plumbing really necessary. There are types of plumbing issues that are considered a real emergency and need immediate attention. When you have a plumbing emergency, it is so critical that you call a professional plumber. You can feel rest assured that when you work with GC Plumbing, you are working with plumbers who know what they are doing. Below are some example of emergency plumbing problems.
- Sewage Smell: If you can smell sewage in your home or business, this will require emergency repair service. Being in contact with sewage can have ill effects on your health, so it’s urgent you get help ASAP.
- Standing Water: Our homes and businesses plumbing can cause standing water due to a pipe bursting or issues with a pump. Standing water can really damage the inside of your property, so call a plumber immediately if you ever have this issue.
- Burst Pipe: The most common reason that anyone has a burst pipe is that it has frozen. Plumbing pipes that have burst can cause a lot of damage, which is why you need a plumber quickly.
- Low Water Pressure: This might not seem like a big deal, but if your home or business is experiencing low water pressure throughout your entire property, that means that there is clog somewhere in the water line.
If you are experiencing any of these plumbing issues or you think you might have a plumbing emergency, give us a call for emergency plumbing repair in Round Rock and Lago Vista, TX.
What To in the Event of an Emergency
If you are in a situation where you have a plumbing emergency, it is important to know what to do. These types of circumstances can be overwhelming, but knowing what you can do to lessen any damage is incredibly important. Whether there is a problem with your toilet overflowing or you have a plumbing leak but don’t know where it’s located, these tips can help you in any situation.
- You will need to turn off the water at the source. You can do this by shutting off the main water valve.
- To ensure your water heater doesn’t become damaged, it’s also important to turn off the heater so heat doesn’t form inside and overheat the water heater.
- If there are any leaks present you can try to catch the water by putting down buckets. Water damage can cause wood rot and mold so it’s essential to try and prevent this from happening.
- An important step to take when you have a plumbing emergency is to call your water company. If the issue you are having has to do with your main water line or sewer, they might send someone out to fix it.
- If you don’t call your water company, you should definitely call a plumber to address the emergency right away. They will know how to fix and get everything working again.
Contact GC Plumbing at (512) 520-0056 to get emergency plumbing repair for your Round Rock and Lago Vista, TX home or business.
Call Us for Emergency Plumbing Repair
Do you smell gas in your home due to a malfunctioning gas line? Is the water heater in your business leaking? These are considered emergency plumbing situations and need to be looked at right away. At GC Plumbing we are ready to help clients who are having emergency plumbing issues in their homes or businesses. By calling us at (512) 520-0056, we are able to inspect your plumbing, come up with a diagnosis and repair it at once. Get the help that you need right away when you contact our plumbing company for emergency plumbing repair in Round Rock and Lago Vista, TX.