In order to keep our home and business’s plumbing safe from contaminants, it’s important to have a sewer line that is working properly. But because our sewer line is located underground, it can be hard to know if something is wrong until it’s too late. While sewage and other contaminants lead into the city, its the responsibility of a homeowner or business owner to call someone when something is wrong with their sewer line. If your toilet is backing up or you have low water pressure, it’s time to call a professional.
At GC Plumbing we are able to help residential and commercial clients who need sewer line repair in Round Rock and Lago Vista, TX. Our plumbing contractors are able to inspect your sewer line using state-of-the-art equipment, then come up with the best plan for your specific case. Dial (512) 520-0056 in order to get a hold of a plumbing contractor to make an appointment. We will always go the extra mile to ensure your sewer line is working like it needs to be.
Why Is Your Sewer Line is Damaged
- Infiltration of tree roots in your sewer line.
- The foundation of your home or business has shifted, which has caused the sewer line to move.
- If you have cast iron sewer lines, they can become old and start to deteriorate.
- Sewer lines that are made of clay are bound to crack or break due to how brittle the material is.
- Pipe corrosion due to the age of the sewer line.
- Lack of sewer line maintenance.
- Your soil has started to shift and settle.
- The city’s sewer line has backed up.
- There is a blockage due to items such as hair, toilet paper, and grease.
- Objects getting stuck in the sewer line which causes a clog.
- Severe changes in the temperature
While our sewer lines are located underneath our homes and businesses, some of these damages can be prevented. Although some of the damages the cause sewer line damages can be avoided, there are some that are beyond our control. Whether its something that could have been prevented or an inevitable damage, the plumbers at GC Plumbing are ready to help you with our professional sewer line repair in Round Rock and Lago Vista, TX. If you need immediate help, contact our office now.
Signs You Need Sewer Line Repair
Because our sewer lines are hidden underneath our homes and businesses, we can’t exactly see if they are damaged. However, there are a couple of signs that our sewer line develops in order to let us know that something isn’t right.
- Low Water in Toilet: If your toilet doesn’t go back to its regular water levels after your flush, there might be something wrong with the sewer line.
- Slow Drains: Whether it’s in your sink, toilet, or shower if you notice that it takes forever for the water to drain, it’s probably due to damages in the sewer line.
- Sewage Backups: One of the most common things that will happen with sewer line issues is sewage backups. If you use your toilet and sewage backups in your sink, bathtub, and other areas, you’ve got a problem.
- Lawn Has Soggy Areas: Is your lawn completely dry except for a few soggy areas? There is a lot of water because of a broken sewer line.
- Foundation Cracks: Foundation cracks are another huge sign that something might be wrong with the sewer line. Also if you see cracks in your ceiling or wall, this could also indicate that the sewer line is broken.
- Bad Odors: If you’ve noticed the stench of odor in your property, especially outside, that could indicate a sewer problem.
- Mold Growth: Mold can grow for a number of reasons, but in combination with one or two of the above signs, it could be because of a sewer line issue.
If these signs seem familiar to you, please don’t hesitate to call us for sewer line repair in Round Rock and Lago Vista, TX. You can reach us at (512) 520-0056 to speak with one of our plumbers about scheduling an appointment.
How We Correct the Problem
Because the sewer line is located underground, it can be really hard to tell what and where the issue is. With advancements in the plumbing industry, it is now easier than ever to locate sewer line problems with video cameras. By inserting the camera into the sewer, our plumbers are able to figure out why your sewer line is damaged and what kind of repairs we can provide. Once we know where the damage is, we are able to figure out what kind of sewer line repair method you will need. We typically use trenchless methods in order to repair the damage in your sewer line. This type of repair method allows us to make the repairs that we need without digging up your lawn. There are a couple of variations to this method and we will choose the best one based on the type of damage the sewer line has. To get a video camera inspection for your sewer line, call us at (512) 520-0056. From there we will determine if sewer line repair for your Round Rock and Lago Vista, TX home or business is necessary.
Call Us for Sewer Line Repair Services
When you need reliable and effective sewer line repairs, you can depend on the expert plumbing contractors at GC Plumbing. We have been in this business for a long time and have what it takes to make the necessary repairs. Using innovative video cameras and trenchless methods, we are able to handle any sewer line issue, big or small. If for some reason the damages are too severe, we will recommend sewer line replacement. However, we will do what it takes to repair the sewer line. Schedule an appointment for sewer line repair in Round Rock and Lago Vista, TX by calling us at (512) 520-0056. We look forward to working with you and getting your sewer line back in working order.